In questo sito utilizziamo cookies propri e di terze parti per migliorare
la navigazione e poter offrire contenuti e messaggi pubblicitari personalizzati.
Continuando la navigazione accetti l'utilizzo dei cookies da parte nostra
Nelle impostazioni del tuo browser puoi modificare le opzioni di utilizzo
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
1. Data Controller My Life srl, with registered office in Via Garibaldi 77, Coriano (RN) - Italy - (the “Company, “MyLife” or “the Holder”) guarantees compliance with the regulations concerning protection of personal data by providing the following information regarding the processing of data communicated or acquired when browsing this site.
2. Data processed and purposes Data generated by access to the site The computer systems and software programs operating this site acquire, during normal operations, some information whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These data (such as IP addresses, operating system, type of device and browser used for the connection, pages visited on the website, connections, length of time spent) are not accompanied by information, if not strictly related to browsing, and they are used for statistical purposes (Google analytics) and in order to manage inspection requirements about how to use the site itself.
Data voluntarily provided by the user The personal data provided by the user through registration form are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- to carry out customer relationship activities, such as management and commercial orders fulfilment, marketing campaigns, customer service management, invoice and tax purposes, anyway, relevant to the activity and kept for the necessary time for purposes of collection; - to send, upon a specific consent, newsletters and advertising material.
3. Processing methods and data retention time periods The data collected will be processed by electronic, or automated tools or through manual processing, with motives strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, however, in order to ensure customer security. The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations.
4. Subjects authorized to process, data controller and data communication The processing of the collected data is carried out exclusively by My Life.
The data collected, if necessary or instrumental for the execution of the indicated purposes, may be processed by third external parties appointed responsible or, where appropriate, notified to them as independent owners, namely:
- individuals, companies, or professional offices that provide assistance and advice to our Company; - companies, organizations, associations that perform services connected or instrumental for the execution of the above-mentioned purposes (management of payments by credit card, maintenance of computer systems).
In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
5. User rights At any time you can access the data, object to the processing or request cancellation, modification or updating of all the personal information collected by My Life, exercising the right to limit the processing and the right to data portability, by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
6. Cookies Cookies are text files that servers of visited sites can deposit in the memory of the devices used by the user (personal computers, smartphones, tablets). The information contained in the cookies are transmitted back to the servers when the user visits the same websites again.
This website uses the following cookies:
technical cookies: they contain session cookies (that are automatically deleted from the computer at the end of each browsing session) and permanent cookies that have a longer period of expiration and that make it possible to record access to the website, or to save the contents of your cart, even after a long time;
third party cookies: cookies of external services, designed to improve user experience and analytics (Google analitycs).
The Customer can refuse or withdraw the authorization at any time, by selecting the corresponding entry among the specific options of the browser in use.