DISCLOSURE STATEMENT PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF D.LGS. 196/2003
According to the art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n. 196 (Personal Data Protection Code), MY LIFE S.R.L. wishes to inform you that your personal data will be processed in order to:
- fulfill contractual and pre-contractual obligations;
- fulfill legal obligations;
- manage relationships with customers and suppliers (eg. customer administration, contract administration, orders, shipments, invoices, etc.);
- carry out market research;
- carry out promotional activities.
With reference to the aforementioned purposes, we inform you that your personal data may be handled in paper or computerized information systems, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of data, in compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
This disclosure statement applies to personal data:
- collected from the data subject (Article 13, paragraph 1), including data collected online;
- collected from third parties (Article 13, paragraph 4);
- taken from public registers, lists, deeds or documents that can be accessed by anyone (Article 24, paragraph 1, letter c), in compliance to the methods and the limits established by Law.
The provision of personal data is mandatory in order to fulfil obligations arising from existing agreements. Any refusal to provide such data will make it impossible, for the company, to fulfill vcontractual and legal obligations. The provision of personal data is however optional for the purpose of enabling market research and carrying out promotional activities.
Personal data will not be disclosed. For the purposes associated with the performance of contractual obligations, personal data may be communicated to:
- Poste S. p. A. or other shipping companies;
- IT maintenance companies;
The Data Holder retains the records (LOG) of internet traffic and location data in order to transmit them to public authorities, if requested, to meet legal obligations.
We also inform you that, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the data subject is entitled to:
- be told whether any personal data is being processed by MY LIFE S.r.l.;
- exercise the right to access, update, correct or supplement any data;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking data that have been
processed in violation of the law or if the need to retain data has ceased;
- to oppose the data processing for legitimate reasons or to oppose the data processing for the purpose of sending advertising material or to conduct direct sales, market research, promotional activities.
MY LIFE S.r.l. does not process any sensitive data. If this becomes necessary, a specific consent will be requested.
The Data Holder is MY LIFE Srl.